... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am Friday to
6 PM CST Saturday...
* location... this statement is for areas along and northwest of
a line from Eastland to Mineral Wells to Gainesville.
* Timing... Friday morning through Saturday afternoon.
* Precipitation type... snow is likely Friday. Light snow or
freezing drizzle is likely Friday night and Saturday.
* Accumulation... 2 to 4 inches of snow Friday... with localized
higher amounts possible. A tenth of an inch or less of ice from
freezing drizzle on Saturday.
* Main impact... snow and ice will make for hazardous travel.
Temperatures will be cold enough for accumulations on all
roads... bridges... and overpasses.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of winter
precipitation may cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and plan on some travel delays.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stephens Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 11:06 PM CST on February 26, 2015
Statement as of 12:52 am CST on February 27, 2015
... Record daily maximum snowfall set at Dallas Fort Worth...
A trace of snow fell at Dallas Fort Worth yesterday. This ties the
old record for February 26th of a trace previously set in 1937 and