The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Tennessee River at Savannah
* from Friday March 06 until Tuesday March 10.
* At 11 am Friday the stage was 365.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 370.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 365.6 feet Saturday March
* At 366.0 feet... campsites along towboat Lane are flooding.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hardin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 12:30 PM CST on March 06, 2015
Statement as of 04:55 PM CST on March 06, 2015
... Record low temperature set at Tupelo today...
a record low temperature of 18 degrees was set at Tupelo today.
This breaks the old record of 22 set in 1979.