... Freeze watch remains in effect from late tonight through
* temperature... 26 degrees to 32 degrees.
* Timing... late tonight through Saturday morning.
* Impacts... sensitive vegetation may be damaged or killed.
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dyer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 3:13 AM CDT on March 27, 2015
Statement as of 9:38 PM CDT on March 26, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Monday March 30.
* At 09 PM Thursday the stage was 35.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 35.0 feet... grounds of the riverboat factory north of
Caruthersville, Missouri are flooding. Park on riverbamk at
Caruthersville is beginning to go under water. In Tennessee, Barr
Road is under two feet of water in places, and evacuations are very
difficult. Most unprotected farmland near the river and portions of
Highway 104 in western Dyer County are impacted.
Lat... Lon 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985