... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST /5 am
* expect a wintry mix to continue through early evening before
switching over to all snow by midnight. The snow will diminish
through the overnight hours.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM this
evening and midnight Sunday.
* Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and ice
accumulations of a glaze are expected.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times due to snow.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions with the combination of light
icing and snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Potter Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:06 PM MST Feb. 13, 2016 – National Weather Service