The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 9 am Thursday the stage was 10.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 10.6 feet by early Friday
morning then begin a slow fall.
* At 10.0 feet, water covers numerous logging roads and inundates
Timber land adjacent to the river. Most access points to wee tee
state Forest are cut off.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3335 7969 3327 7946
3320 7951 3329 7976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Berkeley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 10:05 AM EST on March 05, 2015
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 2:10 PM EST on March 05, 2015
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 2 PM EST Friday for
* winds... northwest winds 15 to 20 knots with gusts to 25 knots
very late this afternoon... becoming north 20 knots with gusts
to 25 knots overnight.
* Waves... building 1 to 2 feet... highest central and southern
portions of the lake.
* Impacts... strong winds and rough waves on Lake Moultrie will
make conditions difficult for small craft.
Mariners on Lake Moultrie should use extra caution since strong
winds and rough waves can overturn small craft.
Statement as of 05:14 PM EST on March 04, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Savannah GA...
a record high temperature of 84 degrees was set at Savannah GA today.
This ties the old record of 84 set in 1955.