... Freeze warning in effect from 4 am to 9 am EDT Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a freeze
warning... which is in effect from 4 am to 9 am EDT Sunday. The
freeze watch is no longer in effect.
* Locations... interior southeast South Carolina and southeast
* Temperatures... 30 to 32 degrees.
* Timing... 3 to 5 hours of freezing temperatures late tonight into
early Sunday morning.
* Impacts... freezing temperatures could kill sensitive vegetation
and damage unprotected outdoor plumbing. Patchy frost will also
Be prepared to protect sensitive outdoor vegetation and cover
unprotected outdoor plumbing.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Colleton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 3:09 AM EDT on March 28, 2015
Statement as of 9:59 PM EDT on March 27, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the edisto river near Givhans Ferry.
* At 9 PM Friday the stage was 11.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river is expected to drop below flood stage Wednesday
* At 11.0 feet, Weeks Landing in Canadys is no longer accessible.
Lat... Lon 3303 8055 3310 8053 3308 8036 3290 8037
3290 8045 3302 8044