The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* At 10 am Tuesday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will remain nearly steady or slowly fall.
* At 14.5 feet, the bottom floor of several riverfront homes along Tom
goethe Road begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 3273 8145 3276 8137 3264 8136 3249 8117
3246 8125 3261 8144
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hampton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:25 AM EST Feb. 9, 2016 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:54 AM EST Feb. 9, 2016 – National Weather Service
... Breezy conditions through this afternoon...
West winds are expected to gust as high as around 35 mph through
this evening... with a few higher gusts possible... especially on
elevated roadways such as bridges and overpasses. This could lead
to the felling of some weaker trees due to very wet grounds.
Be careful when driving high profile vehicles across bridges and
overpasses. Be alert for the possibility that some weak trees