The Flood Warning extended for
the Congaree River at Carolina Eastman.
* Until Saturday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4 am Friday the stage was 115.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 115.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall... going below flood
stage by early this afternoon.
* At 115.0 feet... flooding occurs in low lying areas of the Carolina
Eastman facility and at the Congaree National Park.
Lat... Lon 3396 8100 3387 8092 3379 8097 3394 8106
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 4:09 AM EDT on October 09, 2015