Wind Chill Advisory
Statement as of 2:34 PM EST on December 11, 2013
... Wind Chill Advisory in effect from 4 am to 1 PM EST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has issued a Wind
Chill Advisory... which is in effect from 4 am to 1 PM EST
* Wind chill... from 10 to 15 below zero.
* Timing... from 4 am to around noon.
* Impacts... frost bite and hypothermia are possible if
precautions are not taken
* winds... west 10 to 15 mph.
* Temperatures... 5 to 10 above zero.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong wind
will produce low wind chill indices. This could result in frost
bite and hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must
venture outdoors... make sure you dress properly.
Nearby Radar Stations