...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Sunday evening through Monday afternoon...
* hazard types...snow with some sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations...6 to 10 inches of snow, and up to one tenth of an inch of ice possible.
* Timing...snow will overspread the region Sunday evening and should become moderate to heavy at times overnight Sunday into Monday morning. The snow should mix with and change a period of freezing rain and sleet around daybreak Monday.
* Impacts...hazardous travel Sunday night and Monday, with the potential for a significant impact on the Monday morning commute.
* Winds...east 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...mainly in the upper 20s Sunday night into Monday, then falling through the 20s and into the teens Monday afternoon and evening.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow, sleet, or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.