Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:21 PM EST on December 09, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 3 am to 4 PM EST
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect from 3 am to 4 PM EST
* Locations... southern Pennsylvania and the Poconos.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 2 to 5 inches of snow.
* Timing... beginning before sunrise... tapering off in the late
morning and afternoon.
* Impacts... the snow will cause poor visibility and snow covered
roads. This will slow traffic... especially during the morning
* Winds... west 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
* Visibilities... as low as one-quarter of a mile.
Hazardous winter weather conditions are expected or occurring.
Use caution if traveling. For the latest weather information... go
to weather.Gov/ctp or stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service
State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov...
posting to the NWS State College facebook Page... or tweet
@nwsstatecollege with the hashtag #ctpwx.
Nearby Radar Stations