... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 am EST
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Wednesday evening
through Thursday evening...
* hazard types... freezing rain tonight. Snow possible Wednesday
night through Thursday.
* Ice accumulations... around a tenth of an inch.
* Snow accumulations... around 6 inches possible.
* Timing... freezing rain will change to plain rain after midnight.
However... untreated roads may remain icy until around 7 am. Rain
will change to snow Wednesday night and continue into Thursday.
* Impacts... hazardous travel.
Hazardous winter weather conditions are expected or occurring.
Use caution if traveling. For the latest weather information... go
to weather.Gov/statecollege or monitor NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service
State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov...
posting to the NWS State College facebook Page... or tweet
@nwsstatecollege with the hashtag c... T... p... W... x.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lebanon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory, Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 9:26 PM EST on March 03, 2015