... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 5 PM this afternoon
to 11 am EST Sunday...
* locations... the central mountains and Susquehanna valley.
* Hazard types... dangerous wind chills.
* Wind chills... 10 to 20 below zero.
* Timing... tonight through Sunday morning.
* Impacts... frostbite and hypothermia are possible if
precautions are not taken.
If you will be outdoors... dress in layers and wear a hat and
gloves. Young children... the elderly and the homeless are
especially vulnerable to the cold. Appropriate action should be
taken to ensure pets have adequate protection from the cold
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dauphin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 6:24 AM EST Feb. 13, 2016 – National Weather Service
Issued: 6:00 AM EST Feb. 13, 2016 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM EST this
* winds... 15 to 25 mph with occasional gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing... the strongest gusts will likely occur this afternoon.
* Impacts... isolated power interruptions are possible from downed
tree limbs and wires.
Motorists in high profile vehicles should use caution and
consider avoiding areas exposed to strong cross-winds. Secure
loose outdoor objects that may be blown away if not stored or tied
For the latest weather information... go to
weather.Gov/statecollege or monitor NOAA Weather Radio.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Lenker Manor
- Lower Paxton
- Lower Swatara
- Oberlin Gardens
- Paxtang Manor
- South Hanover
- Union Deposit
- West End
- West Hanover