...Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening for most of eastern Pennsylvania...
* affected area...most of eastern Pennsylvania.
* Winds...northwest 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing...through early this evening.
* Relative humidity...as low as 15 percent.
* Temperatures...in the upper 50s and low 60s.
* Impacts...the potential exists for rapid development and spread of wildfires...or for prescribed Burns to get out of control. Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that dangerous fire weather conditions are expected due to the combination of gusty winds...low relative humidity...and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly get out of control and become difficult to contain.
For more information from NOAA/National Weather Service visit... http://weather.Gov/ctp (all lower case)