...Freezing Rain Advisory in effect from 6 PM this evening to 4 am EST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Freezing Rain Advisory...which is in effect from 6 PM this evening to 4 am EST Tuesday.
* Locations...portions of northeast Pennsylvania and northwest New Jersey.
* Ice accumulations...a trace to a couple of hundredths of an inch.
* Timing...light freezing rain may mix with sleet or snow early this evening before changing over to all freezing rain through the evening into the overnight hours. The freezing rain is expected to change over to all rain by daybreak Tuesday.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions at times tonight, especially on untreated roadways and also on bridges and overpasses.
* Temperatures...in the low 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.