Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:51 AM EST on December 06, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 PM this
afternoon to 5 am EST Saturday...
* locations... Laurel Highlands and central mountains.
* Hazard types... wintry mix.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 4 inches near Interstate 80 with 1 to
2 inches south of Route 22.
* Ice accumulations... less than 0.10 of an inch.
* Timing... rain will change to a wintry mix late this afternoon
and evening and continue overnight.
* Impacts... hazardous travel on untreated roads.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
Hazardous winter weather conditions are expected. Use caution if
traveling. For the latest weather information... go to
weather.Gov/ctp or stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service
State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov...
posting to the NWS State College facebook Page... or tweet
@nwsstatecollege with the hashtag #ctpwx.
Nearby Radar Stations