Wind Chill Advisory
Statement as of 3:41 AM EDT on March 12, 2014
... Wind Chill Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to noon
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a Wind
Chill Advisory... which is in effect from midnight tonight to noon
* Locations... north central Pennsylvania.
* Hazard types... dangerously low wind chills.
* Wind chills... as low as 20 below.
* Timing... wind chills will dip below zero this evening and become
dangerously low for tonight and into Thursday.
* Impacts... frostbite will be possible... especially with extended
exposure to the frigid conditions.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... overnight lows in the single digits.
If you will be outdoors... dress in layers and wear a hat and
gloves. Frostbite and hypothermia are possible if precautions are
not taken. For the latest weather information... go to
weather.Gov/ctp or stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio.
Nearby Radar Stations