...Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 10 am EST this morning... ...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from late tonight through Monday morning...
* ice accumulations...one to two tenths of an inch.
* Snow accumulations...up to 6 inches.
* Winds...west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Wind chill...as low as 15 below.
* Impacts...frost bite and hypothermia are possible if precautions are not taken
* snow/ice beginning...Sunday.
* Period of most intense snow/ice...Sunday afternoon and Sunday night.
* Snow/ice ending...Monday afternoon.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to accumulation of a wintry mix of snow and ice.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong wind will produce low wind chill indices. This could result in frost bite and hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must venture outdoors...make sure you dress properly.
A Winter Storm Watch means that snow...sleet...or ice accumulation may severely impact travel. Prepare for winter weather and monitor the latest forecasts via the National Weather Service homepage NOAA Weather Radio or other news media.