Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 9:08 PM EST on December 12, 2013
... Winter Storm Watch in effect from early Saturday morning through
late Saturday night...
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a Winter
Storm Watch... which is in effect from around dawn Saturday morning
through late Saturday night.
* Locations... central and north central Pennsylvania.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 5 to 8 inches of snow.
* Timing... snow will develop Saturday morning and taper off late
* Impacts... hazardous travel on snow packed and slippery roads.
* Winds... east 5 to 10 mph with local gusts between 15 and 20 mph.
* Temperatures... in the lower to middle 20s.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is the potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel. For
the latest weather information... go to weather.Gov/ctp or stay
tuned to NOAA Weather Radio.
Nearby Radar Stations