...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am EST Thursday...
* locations...portions of the north-central mountains.
* Hazard types...snow.
* Snow accumulations...2 to 5 inches.
* Timing...the snow will begin around or shortly after sunrise...and may fall heavy at times during the middle of the day and taper off from west to east in the evening.
* Impacts...snow covered roads. Significant impact to Holiday travel. Travel will be hazardous.
* Winds...north 5 to 10 mph.
* Temperatures...around 30.
Travel during the day may be slowed greatly. You may need to change travel plans to avoid the times of heaviest snow.
Hazardous winter weather conditions are expected. Use caution if traveling. For the latest weather information...go to weather.Gov/statecollege or monitor NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov... posting to the NWS State College facebook Page...or tweet @nwsstatecollege with the hashtag c...T...p...W...x.