Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:38 AM EST on December 06, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 am EST
* locations... north central Pennsylvania.
* Hazard types... rain changing to freezing rain and sleet then
* Accumulations... 2 to 4 inches of snow near I-80 and 3 to 5
inches closer to the New York border.
* Timing... the bulk of the precipitation will fall between early
Friday afternoon and midnight.
* Impacts... hazardous travel on untreated roads.
* Temperatures... falling into the mid and upper 20s Friday
Hazardous winter weather conditions are expected. Use caution if
traveling. For the latest weather information... go to
weather.Gov/ctp or stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service
State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov...
posting to the NWS State College facebook Page... or tweet
@nwsstatecollege with the hashtag #ctpwx.
Nearby Radar Stations