...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until noon EST Monday...
* snow accumulations...5 to 9 inches.
* Snow beginning...snow will continue to spread eastward across the region through sunrise then continue into tonight. Southern portions of this area may mix with some rain or freezing rain this evening.
* Period of most intense snow...the heaviest snow will fall late this afternoon through 4 am Monday.
* Snow ending...Monday morning.
* Winds...becoming northwest overnight at 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. This will cause some blowing snow and reduced visibilities.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to heavy snow accumulations and reduced visibilities.
If you will be traveling in the warning area you should use extreme caution if travel is unavoidable. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio for further details or updates.