... Lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST
* accumulations... accumulations during the daylight hours will
range from to 1 to locally 4 inches of snow. The higher amounts
are expected in northwest Pennsylvania.
* Timing... snow showers will continue today. The snow showers will
begin to diminish around midday and will end from west to east
* Impacts... snow covered roads and reduced visibility during
heavier snow showers and squalls.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... 12 to 19.
In lake effect snow the weather can vary from locally heavy snow
in narrow bands to dry weather just a few miles away. If you will
be traveling across the region be prepared for rapid changes in
Road and visibility conditions. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio
for further details or updates.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Erie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Effect Snow Advisory
Issued: 3:08 AM EST Feb. 11, 2016 – National Weather Service