... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to
10 am PDT Wednesday above 4000 feet...
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory above 4000 feet for snow which is in effect from
9 PM this evening to 10 am PDT Wednesday.
* Snow accumulations: 2-4 inches above 4000 feet with up to 2
inches possible at locations between 3000 and 4000 feet.
* Elevation: above 4000 feet.
* Timing: snow showers will develop overnight with accumulating
snow during the early morning hours.
* Locations include: ski bluewood resort... Tollgate
* winds: south wind 10 to 15 mph
* impacts: Interstate 84 and Oregon Highway 204 will have snow in
places and may become slippery by morning.
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow is occurring or is
expected to develop and accumulate. Travel may be
hazardous... especially on bridges... overpasses... and secondary
roads. Motorists are urged to use extreme caution... and slow down
to adjust for rapidly changing driving conditions and reduced
visibilities. For additional weather information... check our web
site at www.Weather.Gov/Pendleton.