...Wind Advisory in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM PST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM PST this evening.
* Winds: southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing: this afternoon into this evening.
* Locations include: Highway 31 near Summer Lake and Warner Mountains.
* Impacts: gusty winds will create difficult travel near Summer Lake for those driving high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.