...Wind Advisory in effect from 1 PM to 11 PM PDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 1 PM to 11 PM PDT Wednesday.
* Winds...southwest 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing...Wednesday afternoon through late Wednesday evening.
* Locations include: Paisley...Summer Lake and Silver Lake.
* Impacts...the strongest winds are expected along Highway 31 between Paisley and Silver Lake. These winds can cause travel difficulties...especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.