Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County
Statement as of 12:58 AM PST on March 09, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 5 am early this morning
to 5 am PDT Monday...
A Wind Advisory remains in effect from 5 am early this morning to
5 am PDT Monday.
* Winds... southwest increasing to 35 to 40 mph with frequent gusts
to 50 mph early this morning then persisting into early Monday
* Timing... late tonight through late Sunday night.
* Locations include: the Summer Lake area... Hart Mountain Refuge
and the Warner Mountains.
* Impacts... strong Crosswinds may create dangerous driving
conditions for high profile vehicles... especially along
Highway 31 near Summer Lake. West bound traffic over the
passes in the Warner Mountains will also encounter a strong
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Nearby Radar Stations