... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 10 am PST this
morning above 4500 feet...
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST this
A Winter Storm Warning above 4500 feet remains in effect until
10 am PST this morning. A Winter Weather Advisory remains in
effect until 10 am PST this morning.
* Snow accumulations: additional 1 inch below 4500 feet... with 1
to 3 inches above 4500 feet... except 3 to 6 inches over the
higher peaks in the Fremont and Warner ranges.
* Wind: north 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph producing
areas of blowing and drifting snow.
* Timing: now into Wednesday morning. The heaviest snow and
strongest winds are expected this evening into Wednesday
* Locations in the advisory include: Klamath Falls... Bly...
Crescent... Sprague River... and Chiloquin.
* Location in the warning include: Chemult and portions of
highways 97... 140... 395 and 31.
* Impacts: periods of snow will cause hazardous driving
conditions due snow covered roads. Mountain passes and
higher elevation roadways will have the worst Road
conditions. Visibilities could become very low due to
blowing snow... and near blizzard conditions are possible
this morning in the warning area.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* travel is dangerous and is strongly discouraged. If you must
travel... keep tire chains... a flashlight... blankets...
food... water... necessary medications... and a fully charged
phone with you. The safest place during a winter storm is
indoors. A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter
weather is occurring and poses a threat to life and property.
Take protective action now.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning, Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 5:46 AM PST on November 25, 2015