...Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM PDT this afternoon...
A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM PDT this afternoon.
* Winds...southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing...winds will peak this morning...then gradually decrease late this afternoon.
* Locations include: exposed areas along winter rim and the Warner Mountains...including Highway 31 between Paisley and Summer Lake...and Highway 395 between Lake Albert and Alkali Lake.
* Impacts...gusty winds can cause difficult travel...especially for high profile vehicles. Additionally...loose objects may be relocated or damaged.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.