...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Tuesday morning through Tuesday evening for the combination of strong winds and low relative humidities for fire weather zones 281...282...284... 285...624 and 625...
* affected area: fire weather zones 281...282...284...285...624 and 625.
* Wind...in the Shasta valley: south winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts in excess of 40 mph...strongest winds will be in the Weed area. East side: southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Strong winds with low relative humidities may continue in Modoc County and Lake County into Wednesday morning ahead of the front.
* Humidity...minimum humidity 12 to 18 percent.
* Impacts...possible strong winds and low relative humidities will combine with extremely dry fuels to provide an environment for rapid fire spread.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions may occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.