...Wind Advisory in effect from 5 am early this morning to 5 PM PDT this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 5 am early this morning to 5 PM PDT this afternoon.
* Winds...south increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Timing...this morning through Saturday afternoon. Winds will be strongest late this morning into this afternoon.
* Locations include: Roseburg...Sutherlin...green...Myrtle Creek...Canyonville...Glendale.
* Impacts...east to west roadways will be the most prone since winds will be from the south. These winds can cause travel difficulties...especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.