... Heat advisory remains in effect until 1 PM PDT Thursday...
A heat advisory remains in effect until 1 PM PDT Thursday.
* Temperature: highs of 90 to 100 degrees... with little
overnight relief as lows will only drop to 65 to 70 degrees.
* Locations include: Brookings... Harbor... Gold Beach.
* Impacts: there is higher risk for heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Those who are elderly... sick... or Young are more
susceptible to heat related illnesses.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* do not leave pets or children in automobiles for any length of
* Use caution near area rivers... which are cold and can have
strong currents... and be sure to wear a life jacket.
* Drink plenty of water and seek shade.
* Take plenty of rest breaks.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Curry County Coast Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 1:11 AM PDT on July 29, 2015