7:00 PM CDT on May 22, 2015 (GMT -0500)| Change Station
Elev ft 0.00 °N, 0.00 °E | Updated
Feels Like 60 °F
Wind Variable Wind from ESE
High -- | Low -- °F
--% Chance of Precip.
High -- | Low -- °F
6:18 AM 8:30 PM
Waxing Crescent, 25% visible
|Dew Point||57 °F|
|Snow Depth||Not available.|
|UV||out of 12|
|Pollen||.80 out of 12|
|Air Quality||Not available.|
|May. 22, 2015||Rise||Set|
|Length of Visible Light|
|Length of Day||
Tomorrow will be .
|, % of the Moon is Illuminated|
|State Highs||State Lows|
WunderBlogs® & News
|City||Distance||Mag.||Time & Date|
Minimum magnitude displayed is 2.5.
Coastal Water Temperatures
Nearby Weather Stations
Statement as of 4:53 PM CDT on May 22, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River near Tecumseh.
* Until Saturday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:30 PM Friday the stage was 10.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the Little River will rise above flood stage late Friday
afternoon and crest near 11.4 feet Friday evening.The Little River
will fall below flood stage late Saturday afternoon.
* Impact... at 11 feet... low-lying croplands... pastures... and rural
roads may experience shallow flooding or be isolated by deeper
water in overflow channels cutting across the flood plain. The area
affected is entirely rural... and downstream of Lake Thunderbird...
from near Macomb in Pottawatomie County to near Bowlegs in western
Lat... Lon 3519 9721 3525 9721 3523 9680 3516 9668
3508 9668 3512 9699
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 5:24 PM CDT on May 22, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* all of western... central... and southern Oklahoma... and western
* Through Monday morning
* 2 to 5 inches of rainfall... with locally higher amounts will be
Monitor weather forecasts and information. Avoid travel in
flooded areas... and make plans to get to higher ground if
flooding develops or worsens in your area.