The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Salt Fork Red River near Mangum.
* From late tonight to Wednesday morning... or until the warning is
* At 1:45 PM Monday the stage was 4.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... the Salt Fork Red River will rise above flood stage
early Tuesday morning and crest near 9.5 feet early Tuesday
afternoon. The Salt Fork Red River will fall below flood stage
early Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 10 feet... expect flooding of agricultural and isolation
of other low-lying areas in Harmon... Greer... and Jackson
counties. No towns or highways are affected.
Lat... Lon 3487 10000 3481 10000 3482 9949 3464 9943
3464 9938 3488 9945
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Greer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 2:30 PM CDT on April 27, 2015