Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 4:51 AM CST on December 05, 2013
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM CST Friday...
A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM CST Friday.
* Today: light freezing rain... sleet... and snow.
* Tonight through friday: heavier frozen/freezing precipitation.
* Snow and sleet. Light freezing rain is also possible.
* Main impact: snow and sleet accumulations of 2 to 5 inches
with locally higher amounts. This will likely make travel
* Other impacts: wind chill values zero to 10.
Avoid unnecessary travel. Be sure you can be self-sufficient if
you lose electrical power.
Nearby Radar Stations