... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST
* snow accumulations... 2 to 5 inches.
* Snow beginning... late this afternoon... mixed with sleet at the start.
* Period of most intense snow... tonight into Thursday morning.
* Snow ending... Thursday afternoon.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to snow
* Winds... northwest 5 to 10 mph.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snowfall will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and
limited visibility. Report snow accumulation to the National
Weather Service by calling 412-262-1988... posting to the NWS
Pittsburgh facebook Page... or using twitter @nwspittsburgh.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Guernsey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:17 PM EST on March 04, 2015