...Winter Storm Watch in effect from late Saturday night through Monday morning...
The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has issued a Winter Storm Watch...which is in effect from late Saturday night through Monday morning.
* Ice accumulations...one to two tenths of an inch.
* Snow accumulations...up to 6 inches.
* Snow/ice beginning...early Sunday.
* Period of most intense snow/ice...Sunday afternoon and overnight.
* Snow/ice ending...Monday afternoon.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to accumulation of a wintry mix of snow and ice.
A Winter Storm Watch means that snow or ice accumulation may severely impact travel. Prepare for winter weather and monitor the latest forecasts via the National Weather Service homepage NOAA Weather Radio or other news media.