... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 PM this
evening to 7 am EST Wednesday...
* snow accumulation... 1 to 3 inches through early Tuesday... with
an additional 1 to 3 inches through early Wednesday.
* Snow beginning... Monday evening.
* Period of most intense snow... early Tuesday morning.
* Snow ending... snow will gradually taper down through late
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Harrison Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:45 AM EST Feb. 8, 2016 – National Weather Service