Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:45 PM EST on December 13, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this
evening to 7 PM EST Saturday...
* accumulations... 5 to 7 inches.
* Timing... the snow will spread across the region from west to
east tonight and then taper off Saturday evening.
* Winds... southeast to east winds at 5 to 15 mph.
* Impacts... snow accumulation will make roads slick... requiring
lower speeds and greater distances between vehicles while
* Temperatures... in the 20s tonight climbing to 28 to 32 on
* Visibilities... less than one half mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow... blowing snow...
sleet... freezing rain and wind chills. While the weather will be
significant... the word advisory implies that severe winter
weather is not anticipated. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio for
further details or updates.
Nearby Radar Stations