... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening
for east central New York... the Berkshires and northwestern
* Winds... west to northwest at 10 to 20 mph with gusts of 25 to 35 mph.
* Timing... into early this evening.
* Relative humidity... minimum values in the 20s.
* Temperatures... in the 60s and 70s.
* Impacts... fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A red flag warning means that dangerous fire weather conditions
are expected due to the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidities... and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly
get out of control and become difficult to contain.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Fulton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 12:22 PM EDT on April 18, 2015