Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:47 AM EST on December 08, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 10 PM this evening to
6 PM EST Monday...
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... sleet and freezing rain... which is in
effect from 10 PM this evening to 6 PM EST Monday.
* Locations... southern Adirondacks... Lake George Saratoga region
and southern Vermont.
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Ice accumulations... up to one tenth of an inch.
* Snow accumulations... 1 to 4 inches with the greatest
accumulation across the western Adirondacks.
* Maximum snowfall rates... up to one half inch per hour.
* Timing... snow will develop late this evening and then transition
to sleet and freezing rain Monday morning or early Monday
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Nearby Radar Stations