... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening
for all of east central New York and western Massachusetts...
* winds... southwest 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... 12 PM this afternoon to 8 PM this evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 25 percent.
* Temperatures... in the 70s and lower 80s.
* Impacts... fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A red flag warning means that dangerous fire weather conditions
are expected due to the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidities... and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly
get out of control and become difficult to contain.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Fulton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 10:23 AM EDT on May 04, 2015