... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until noon MST Friday...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect until noon MST
* Snow accumulations... snow accumulations of 1 to 4 inches are
* Timing... snow will become heavier and more widespread this
evening and persist into the overnight hours before decreasing
* Winds... east to southeast winds of 20 to 30 mph with gusts to
around 40 mph will impact the lower Rio Grande and upper
Tularosa valleys. Otherwise significant winds are not expected.
* Snow levels... temperatures will be cold enough for snow at all
* Local impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
snow covered and icy roads and reduced visibilities in falling
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will primarily cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower Rio Grande Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 6:49 PM MST on February 26, 2015