... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Monday afternoon
through Monday evening due to strong winds and low humidity...
* area affected: portions of south-central New Mexico including
fire weather zone 113. Far West Texas including fire weather
zones 055 and 056.
* Timing: Monday from noon to 9 PM MDT.
* Wind: west 18 to 21 mph at the 20-foot level with gusts to
30... strongest along east facing mountain slopes.
* Humidity: minimum 5 to 9 percent in The Lowlands... 9 to 15
percent in the higher elevations.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.