... Red flag warning in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 8 PM
EDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a red flag
warning. It is in effect from 300 PM until 800 PM.
* Affected areas... Berks County, upper Montgomery County, Bucks
County, the Lehigh Valley and the Poconos in Pennsylvania, as
well as much of northwestern and central New Jersey.
* Wind... west at 10 to 15 mph from mid afternoon into early
evening with gusts up to 20 or 25 mph.
* Humidity... dropping to 20 to 25 percent during the afternoon.
* Temperatures... afternoon highs generally from 75 to 80 degrees.
* Impacts... any wildfires that develop during the afternoon will
have the potential to spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are expected due to a combination of strong winds, low relative
humidity and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly get out
of control and become difficult to contain.
For more information about wildfire danger, burn restrictions and
wildfire prevention and education please visit your state forestry
or environmental protection website.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mercer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:12 AM EDT on April 18, 2015
Nearby Radar Stations
- East Windsor
- Hamilton Square
- Hamilton Township
- Hopewell Township
- Lawrence Township
- Princeton Junction
- Princeton Township
- West Trenton
- West Windsor
- West Windsor Township