... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 10 am Sunday to 4 am
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow, with possibly some sleet and freezing
rain before ending... which is in effect from 10 am Sunday to 4 am
* Hazard types... mainly snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches... along with
possibly a trace of ice.
* Timing... snow should overspread the region by early Sunday
afternoon, fall steady through the afternoon and early evening.
Precipitation will taper off late Sunday evening into the
* Impacts... expect slippery traveling conditions to develop on
untreated surfaces on Sunday afternoon. The snow will also cause
* Temperatures... in the lower 20s to mid 20s while snowing.
* Visibilities... around half a mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of mainly snow
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads
and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Please give yourself plenty of distance between yourself and
all vehicles around you. Also give yourself extra time to reach
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Warren Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:19 PM EST on February 28, 2015