...Winter Storm Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through Thursday morning...
The National Weather Service in New York has issued a Winter Storm Watch...which is in effect from Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
* Locations...interior portions of the lower Hudson Valley and northeast New Jersey.
* Hazard types...heavy snow.
* Accumulations...snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches.
* Timing...a mixture of rain and snow Wednesday morning...should change to all snow Wednesday afternoon then continue well into Wednesday night.
* Impacts...the snowfall will significantly impact Holiday travel...making driving dangerous at times.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.