... Wind chill warning remains in effect until 10 am EST this
* hazard types... dangerously low wind chill readings.
* Wind chill... as low as 34 below due to temperatures 2 below to
10 below zero... and winds northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up
to 35 mph.
* Timing... Sunday morning.
* Impacts... frostbite and hypothermia if unprotected from the
cold. Lower visibilities in blowing snow are expected also.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... 2 below to 10 below zero.
A wind chill warning means the combination of very cold air and
strong winds will create dangerously low wind chill values. This
will result in frost bite and lead to hypothermia or death if
precautions are not taken.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Rockingham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Warning
Issued: 3:32 AM EST Feb. 14, 2016 – National Weather Service