... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening
for critical fire weather conditions for New Hampshire as well as
southern and western Maine...
* affected area... all of New Hampshire as well as western and
* Winds... northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon through this evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 60s to mid 70s.
* Lightning... none.
* Impacts... any fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Carroll Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 10:14 AM EDT on May 05, 2015