... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to
7 am EST Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a Winter Weather
Advisory for snow... which is in effect from 4 PM this afternoon
to 7 am EST Wednesday.
* Hazard types... snow
* accumulations... snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches.
* Timing... snow will begin late today and continue
overnight... ending by sunrise Wednesday.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered and slippery.
* Winds... south 10 to 20 mph.
* Temperatures... 20 to 25.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Coos Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:20 AM EST on March 03, 2015