... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 11 PM this evening to
5 PM MST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Goodland has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for mixed precipitation... which is in effect
from 11 PM this evening to 5 PM MST Thursday.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of up to 1 inch along with up
to two hundredths of an inch of ice.
* Timing... late tonight through the day Thursday.
* Impacts... expect roads... bridges and overpasses to become slick.
* Winds... northeast 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the low to mid 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use extra caution
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dundy Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 12:10 PM MST on November 25, 2015