... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 3 PM CST /2 PM MST/
Monday to noon CST /11 am MST/ Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory... which is in effect from 3 PM CST /2 PM MST/
Monday to noon CST /11 am MST/ Tuesday.
* Expect snow to develop around 3 PM Monday and then diminish
around noon Tuesday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM Monday and
early Tuesday morning.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stutsman Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:23 PM MST on November 29, 2015