The Flood Warning continues for
the Souris river near Westhope.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 14.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 14.4 feet by
Tuesday evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... Refuge area floods. The city of Westhope is
on High Ground and does not flood. Road to gage is impassible.
Access to dam #357 is OK below 16 feet.
Fld observed forecasts (7pm)
location stg stg day/time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Souris river basin
Westhope 10 14.2 Sat 8 PM 14.3 14.3 14.4 14.4 14.3