The Flood Advisory continues for
the Northeast Cape fear near Burgaw
* until Monday morning.
* At 9:00 am Thursday the stage was 9.4 feet.
* Advisory stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall.
* Impact... at 8.0 feet... water affects the lowest portions of River Bend Road and
river birch Road.
Lat... Lon 3472 7798 3472 7786 3460 7776 3445 7779
3444 7788 3457 7788
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Pender Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 10:29 AM EST on March 05, 2015
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 10:19 AM EST on March 05, 2015
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 6 PM EST this
* timing... patchy to areas of dense sea fog across the local
waters... will occasionally push onshore and slightly further
inland throughout today.
* Visibility... the sea fog will frequently reduce visibility to
below 1 mile at times... and occasionally to near 0 at times.
* Impacts... the lowered visibility... especially when
encountering the dense fog exhibiting near 0 miles... will make
for extremely hazardous driving conditions.
Visibilities will frequently be reduced to less than one quarter
mile. If driving... slow down... use your headlights... and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.