... Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect until 11 am EST
* hazard types... light freezing rain.
* Ice accumulations... trace to a few hundredths of an inch.
* Timing... after 3 am.
* Impacts... light icing overnight into Sunday morning... mainly
on elevated surfaces such as bridges and overpasses.
* Winds... northeast 5 to 10 mph.
* Temperatures... 29 to 32 degrees.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Robeson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Freezing Rain Advisory
Statement as of 10:50 PM EST on February 28, 2015
Statement as of 7:40 PM EST on February 28, 2015
... Flood Warning now in effect until Thursday evening...
the Flood Warning continues for
the lumber near Lumberton.
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 6:39 PM Saturday the stage was 14.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Thursday
* Impact... at 15.0 feet... flood waters will affect yards in The Pines area, Coxs
Pond area, and along River Road. Additional residential property will be
affected between the pepsi plant and the river on the east side of Lumberton.
Lat... Lon 3467 7916 3468 7904 3457 7891 3452 7899
3461 7907 3458 7915