Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:27 AM EST on March 07, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon EST
* locations... the southern foothills and Piedmont of North
Carolina... and portions of the South Carolina mountains.
* Hazards... light accumulation of freezing rain... along with gusty
* Timing... rain... with areas of freezing rain will change to all
rain through the morning hours.
* Accumulations... a trace of ice.
* Impacts... a few power outages will be possible due to tree limbs
falling onto power lines.
* Temperatures... in the mid 30s.
* Winds... north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can be found at www.Weather.Gov/gsp.
Nearby Radar Stations